REGULAR TREATMENTS and TIME TO HEAL will be necessary to make corrections. Rapid healing depends on several factors.
- Following instructions and recommendations
- Your age and length of time you’ve head the problem
- Degree and number of spinal subluxations (misalignments causing an interference to healing)
- Occupational stressors
- Cooperation in keeping appointments
- Regular exercise
- Adequate rest
- Stress level
- Nutritional habits
Three Levels of Care
By taking this approach, you have the opportunity of choosing:
- Symptom Relief Care – To help address your presenting problem. This is also called intensive care as it is designed to get your body out of emergency status.
- Corrective Care – To go beyond symptom relief care and allow the underlying soft tissues to strengthen and heal as much as possible.
- Wellness Care – This type of care goes beyond the first two levels of care and allows you to be the best you can be, to enjoy life, to live a longer, healthier, happier, more productive life.
We offer you a FREE, no obligation consultation to let you know if we can help you. All you need to do is to just ask.
There is no pressure. After all, it’s your health, your life, your choice!